The Best Oatmeal & Cranberry Cookies
We're not one to brag but this recipe by plant-based chef Loli Allioti is amazing and a must-try this holiday season. The banana and dried cranberries offer a nice twist to the classic oatmeal and raisin cookies. These tasty morsels pair well with your coffee, tea, even hot cocoa. Enjoy!
1 ripened banana
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
1 1/2 cup gluten-free oatmeal
1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds
3 Tbsp black chia seeds
1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork, then add the coconut oil and honey. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the oatmeal, cranberries, hemp and chia seeds and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop the cookie dough balls onto the baking pan. Slightly press down on the formed cookie dough with the scoop or spoon.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Once cookies are done, transfer them to a wire rack and let them cool for a few minutes before storing them in your favorite Zip Top. We recommend the large cup or dish.
We hope you get to enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Happy baking!