Homemade Granola Clusters
We love a healthy snack that’s easy to take on-the-go. We partnered up again with health coach and plant based chef Loli Alliati. If you missed the last recipe Loli created, be sure to go check out her delicious Healthy Vegan Snickers Bar.
Loli is always creating delicious and nutritious recipes and we wanted to share her Granola Clusters with you. These clusters are the perfect on-the-go summer snack. Pack them in your Zip Top containers and enjoy anywhere you go this summer.
5 tbsp peanut butter
4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
2 cups rolled oats
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup chopped almonds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp coconut flakes
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter and honey and combine well. You can warm it up in a small saucepan if you find it too thick to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chopped almonds, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and cinnamon.
- Pour the peanut butter and honey mixture over the oat and seed mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly on the baking sheet and press to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until evenly golden brown.
- Let cool completely. Break it into clusters.