Healthy No-Bake Halloween Treats
This Halloween, we're all about making your spooky-themed celebrations super convenient that require no oven time and are made of clean ingredients you can feel good about.
Get into the spooky spirit with this Halloween candy bar recipe by plant-based chef, Loli Alliati.
For the bars:
1 1/2 cup roasted & unsalted cashews
3 Tbsp coconut sugar
2 Tbsp white chocolate, melted
5 Tbsp dairy-free white chocolate
24 dark chocolate chips
- Place cashews in a food processor and process until they start to get sticky, a few more seconds after a meal forms. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Transfer the cashews to a large bowl. Mix in the coconut sugar and melted white chocolate.
- Line a small tray with parchment paper and transfer the mixture. Press well until it's even and with a sharp knife, cut into desired size. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Fill a Zip Top cup (any size should work) with the chocolate chips and zip the bag. Melt the chocolate by placing it in a saucepan with water on low heat to avoid burning the chocolate. Once the chocolate is melted, remove the Zip Top from the water.
- Place the cashew bars in a drying rack. With the same Zip Top cup used for melting the chocolate, tip the container and make use of the pour corners to drizzle the bars with white chocolate. To finish, top with dark chocolate chips to give these tasty treats some spooky personalities!